WHAT ARE THE PROBLEMS THAT NEED TO BE SOLVED IN YOUR CITY OR REGION?
RESULTS ARE EQUIVALENT TO UNITY + MOVEMENT DAY.
Why Your City?
Churches, non-profits, para-church organisations, business leaders, and government officials earn the privilege to spread the Gospel when they work together to address the city’s spiritual, physical, and social needs.
Bringing people together to meet, learn, and network for a common goal creates energy and synergy. Let us put a light on notable urban initiatives led by churches and faith-based organisations, and then build on their achievements.
We can achieve the same kind of exponential growth and impact on modern society as the Apostle Paul did in his day by focusing on the world’s most prominent cities.
GOD IS BRINGING THE WORLD’S NATIONS INTO OUR CITIES’ NEIGHBORHOODS.
WHY GET INVOLVED?
THE WORLD IS URBAN
- Every month, 12 million individuals migrate to metropolitan cities.
- Nearly 70% of the world’s population will live in cities by 2050.
WE ARE THE INFLUENCERS
- More than 700 million people live in the world’s top 50 cities.
- 10% of the world’s population has a significant impact on the world’s 6 billion people.
DIVISION BREEDS ATHEISM
- The majority of cities, churches, and faith-based organisations work in silos.
- 90% of people only go to church with persons of their own ethnicity.
- In worldwide cities, the fastest growing religious sector is “none.”
BATTLES ARE WON HERE
- Paul’s evangelism technique concentrated on the major towns of his day.
- Christianity flourished primarily as a result of its impact on the Roman Empire’s cities.
CREATE AN IMPACT
- Collaborations are formed between church, non-profit, business, and government leaders.
- Christians acquire the right to spread the Gospel by working together to meet the city’s physical and social needs.